Identification ou Devenez Membre
16045 membres sont enregistrés
Il y a en ce moment 203 personne(s) en ligne.
Vous avez nouveaux messages.

jongle.net :: Voir le sujet - /www.brownsfanshop.com
Connexion S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Rechercher
Le Site de Jonglerie le plus populaire du Net

jongle.net Index du Forum -> Stages, workshops, cours, écoles de cirque -> /www.brownsfanshop.com
Poster un nouveau sujet  Répondre au sujet Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant 
/www.brownsfanshop.com
MessagePosté le: Lundi 29 Juillet 2019, 8h45, Sujet: /www.brownsfanshop.com Répondre en citant
liny195

As always Greg Joseph Jersey , the Browns find a way to stay relevant during the bye week.This morning, ESPN’s Adam Schefter unveiled a surprising headline: that the Cleveland Browns will ask to interview Condoleezza Rice for their head coaching job.Let’s get one thing out of the way right now: Rice is not going to be the next head coach of the Browns. That has nothing to do with the fact that she is a woman, and everything to do with the fact that she doesn’t have coaching experience.As Schefter alludes to, though, what this really leans toward is Rice becoming part of the organization. I would even venture to speculate that if she interviewed for the head coaching job, it would also help her gain exposure to how the interview process works at the NFL level.Benjamin Allbright also believes this type of interview and exposure helps position her better for an eventual push to be the commissioner:I’ve already heard some crazy calls on the radio from people about Rice and the Browns — what do you think?UPDATE: GM John Dorsey released the following statement regarding the rumors: CHARLOTTE Jabrill Peppers Color Rush Jersey , N.C. (AP) — Cam Newton insists he isn’t missing a game.The Panthers quarterback said he’ll be ready to play against the Browns on Sunday despite lingering pain in his throwing shoulder. But coach Ron Rivera wasn’t quite as certain Wednesday, leaving the door open by saying, “We’ll see. We’re not even to Friday.”More than 20 months after having surgery to repair a partially torn rotator cuff, the 6-foot-5, 245-pound giant of a quarterback is still experiencing pain and discomfort in his right shoulder that is limiting what he can do on the field. Offensive coordinator Norv Turner has limited Newton’s downfield throws this season and twice replaced the league’s 2015 MVP with backup Taylor Heinicke when lining up for Hail Mary passes.Newton reps were limited in practice Wednesday — as they have been for several weeks — as part of Rivera calls “the new normal.”The Panthers (6-6) are a half-game behind the Vikings in the race for the second NFC wild card spot following a disappointing 24-17 loss to the Buccaneers last Sunday in which Newton was intercepted four times.Newton has thrown downfield fewer times this year than at any point in his career. That’s by design in order to prevent his shoulder from wearing out. As a result, he’s completing a career-high 69.5 percent of his passes E.J. Gaines Color Rush Jersey , mostly because of the used of check-downs and short passes underneath the coverage.Rivera said Newton and the offensive coaches are “doing the best they can” to manage the situation. He said it’s critical that Newton communicates with coaches on how he feels.“We have to make decisions going forward as to how the offense has to click,” Rivera said. “He has to be very transparent with Norv when it comes to the plays” he can run.Browns interim coach Gregg Williams said Newton still has plenty of pop in his shoulder.“I’ve heard the reports (about the shoulder), but when I see the film I still him being able to zing in when he wants to,” Williams said. “And when he has a solid pocket where he can still get his body weight behind him, he can still do that.”When asked if he’ll need to get his shoulder addressed medically once again after the season, Newton said https://www.brownsfanshop.com/Damarious-Randall-Jersey , “among other things.”He wouldn’t elaborate in his weekly news conference on what other parts of his body might need to be addressed, saying “c’mon, you know people are looking at this tape.”When pressed on whether he will need surgery, Newton grinned and said, “I can neither confirm nor deny.”Newton also declined to say if there’s a particular play in which he reinjured the shoulder or if it is simply the result of continued wear and tear on the body.Regardless, Newton said he doesn’t regret having the surgery in March of 2017 Darren Fells Jersey , saying it “needed to be done.”But he also acknowledged he didn’t think he would still be having problems with his shoulder at this point in his NFL career.“I would not have expected me to still have the kind of things that are lingering from that, but it is what it is,” Newton said. “It’s about managing pain and understanding that you have a job to do and a responsibility to put your best product out on the field. I want to do that not only for myself but this team.”__
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé

Poster un nouveau sujet  Répondre au sujet   jongle.net Index du Forum -> Stages, workshops, cours, écoles de cirque

/www.brownsfanshop.com