Identification ou Devenez Membre
16055 membres sont enregistrés
Il y a en ce moment 196 personne(s) en ligne.
Vous avez nouveaux messages.

jongle.net :: Voir le sujet - There wasn’t time for any chit chat between them.
Connexion S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Rechercher
Le Site de Jonglerie le plus populaire du Net

jongle.net Index du Forum -> Spectacles et Rencontres diverses -> There wasn’t time for any chit chat between them.
Poster un nouveau sujet  Répondre au sujet Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant 
There wasn’t time for any chit chat between them.
MessagePosté le: Mardi 30 Juillet 2019, 7h30, Sujet: There wasn’t time for any chit chat between them. Répondre en citant
zhangzk

Jameis Winston and Marcus Mariota will be on the same practice field for a couple days http://www.lionscheapshop.com/cheap-authentic-austin-bryant-jersey , though their football careers will be forever linked.They practiced on the same field Wednesday for one period as Winston’s Tampa Bay Buccaneers worked out with Mariota’s Tennessee Titans.“I just know he’s a great guy, and I just love seeing him out here competing,” Winston said.NFL fans know more than that. They are both quarterbacks. They are both Heisman Trophy winners, and they were the first players drafted in 2015.But they didn’t get a chance watch one another practice, much less catch up on things.“It was separate, so I didn’t really get a chance to go see him,” Mariota said.The decision by Tampa Bay coach Dirk Koetter and first-year Titans coach Mike Vrabel for their teams to work out together before Saturday night’s preseason game brought back up the Winston-Mariota debate.The two worked out together before the 2015 NFL draft out in California. Titans general manager Jon Robinson worked with Tampa Bay when the Buccaneers chose Winston as the No. 1 pick overall over Mariota. Now Robinson has Mariota as the first of those two quarterbacks not only to reach the playoffs but win a game once in the postseason.“Mariota, he just does a great job and the Tennessee Titans have a good football team,” Winston said. “We have a good football team too. We just have to win more games. It’s always good to compete against guys, but he’s done a great job here and I have to continue to work on my craft and lead our team to the playoffs.”The Bucs will be without Winston for the first three games this season as the quarterback sits out a suspension for violating the NFL’s personal conduct policy. The NFL announced the suspension in June after the league investigated an allegation Winston groped a female Uber driver in Arizona in March 2016.That’s why Ryan Fitzpatrick started the Bucs’ exhibition opener Rock Ya-Sin Jersey , a 26-24 win over Miami, and Winston worked with the second-team. Koetter said Fitzpatrick got the majority of the work with the Bucs’ first-team offense when they worked on a separate field against the Titans’ defense.Winston and Mariota will practice against each other again Thursday in the second of joint practices between the Bucs (1-0) and Titans (0-1). Then Fitzpatrick is expected to start again Saturday night.Koetter declined to compare where Winston and Mariota are now as quarterbacks going into their fourth seasons, happy with Winston.“I’m not a good person to ask that, because I coach Jameis and I rarely get a chance to watch Marcus,” Koetter said. “We know where Jameis is at, you’ve documented that many times. I can’t compare the two because I rarely get to watch Marcus.”Not only does Mariota have the edge over Winston in the NFL with a playoff victory, he also has two very big wins. Mariota and Oregon routed Winston and Florida State 59-20 in the College Football Playoff semifinal in January 2015 . Mariota also is 1-0 against Winston and the Bucs with a 42-14 win in the quarterbacks’ NFL debut in 2015.The 2014 Heisman Trophy winner said he’s never really been concerned with being linked to Winston during the pre-draft process or since. Mariota knows who he is and focuses on trying to improve himself.“It’s always kind of interesting our paths cross again,” Mariota said. “But it is good to see him, and hopefully we’ll just continue to find ways to get better and look back on it and just kind of laugh about it.” METAIRIE, La. (AP) — When Saints starting right guard Larry Warford came out of the trainer’s room http://www.coltscheapshop.com/cheap-authentic-ben-banogu-jersey , he scooped a mini basketball off the floor of the locker room and casually executed a quick, spinning dribble around a teammate.Combine that with left tackle Terron Armstead practicing for the first time in more than two weeks and versatile left guard Andrus Peat asserting that a recent hand injury wouldn’t slow him down, and things are starting to look up for New Orleans’ recently banged-up offensive line.The Saints’ playoff opener is this Sunday against the reigning Super Bowl champion Philadelphia Eagles. And if New Orleans is to advance, much could depend on how they protect quarterback Drew Brees and open lanes for running backs Alvin Kamara and Mark Ingram.“They’re the heart and soul, you know? Those guys set the tone,” Brees said after practice Wednesday. “They set the tempo for every game. Obviously it begins and ends with them in everything we do as an offense.”New Orleans averaged 31.5 points and 379.2 yards per game this season, but just 19 points and 296.8 yards per game during their past five weeks — a stretch during which all five starting linemen missed at least part of a game.Armstead, the Saints’ second-highest paid offensive player after Brees, played in just part of one of those five games — a 31-28 victory over Pittsburgh in the Superdome that clinched the No. 1 playoff seed in the NFC for New Orleans. He’s been trying to overcome a chest injury for about two months.Peat, a 2015 first-round draft choice who might be New Orleans’ most versatile lineman Parris Campbell Jersey , missed part of the Saints’ regular season finale after his injury.Warford sat out the final game of the regular season with a sore knee.Center Max Unger missed part of New Orleans’ 12-9 victory over Carolina with a concussion in Week 15.Starting right tackle Ryan Ramczyk briefly left the game against Pittsburgh after twisting his ankle, but came back after getting it re-taped.Even Armstead’s primary backup, veteran Jermon Bushrod, missed two of the past five games with a hamstring injury.Yet, after capturing their conference’s top playoff seed in Week 16, the Saints had the luxury of not only a first-round playoff bye, but also the option to rest players who needed more time to heal during the final week of the regular season.“These last two weeks have been really beneficial” for New Orleans’ offensive linemen, Brees said.Still, Armstead said it was difficult to know for sure how effective he’d be. NFL teams limit contact at practice, particularly at this time of year when health is at a premium.“It’s kind of hard to do and time’s not really on my side. So I’m going http://www.ravenscheapstores.com/miles-boykin-jersey-cheap , testing it as much as possible,” Armstead said. “It’s just hard to get actual game reps without being in a game. We go — for sure — but you’re not trying to finish a guy or anything like that. And in a game it’s crazy, man. There’s certain movements that’s sudden and positions that I would try to avoid if I possibly can.”Officially, Unger was the only starting offensive lineman not on the injury report Wednesday. Armstead, Peat, Ramczyk and Warford all were listed as limited. The Saints now say Ramczyk’s shoulder is bothering him. Bushrod, too, was limited.The Saints owned the line of scrimmage when they routed the Eagles 48-7 in mid-November. Eagles defensive tackle Fletcher Cox, who had 10½ sacks this season, had none against New Orleans and just two tackles.“They blocked extremely well. They kept Drew clean and then of course the ability to run the football http://www.coltscheapshop.com/cheap-authentic-bobby-okereke-jersey Jersey ,” Eagles coach Doug Pederson recalled.“Sometimes you’re not going to have all your starters or guys are going to be banged up, but you can see the attention to detail. They move well. They work as a unit. It’s a good group. It’s a good, solid group and it’ll be a big challenge for our defensive line.”But coach Sean Payton cautioned that circumstances are different now.“Obviously it’s a different game. It seems like a year ago,” Payton said. “There’s some faces that are different — healthy, unhealthy.”Payton added that preventing the Eagles’ defensive front from hurrying the quarterback presents “a tremendous challenge when you look at the personnel.”
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé

Poster un nouveau sujet  Répondre au sujet   jongle.net Index du Forum -> Spectacles et Rencontres diverses

There wasn’t time for any chit chat between them.