Identification ou Devenez Membre
16194 membres sont enregistrés
Il y a en ce moment 236 personne(s) en ligne.
Vous avez nouveaux messages.

jongle.net :: Voir le sujet - New York Yankees outfielder Aaron Judge is in favor o
Connexion S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Rechercher
Le Site de Jonglerie le plus populaire du Net

jongle.net Index du Forum -> Convention Européenne -> New York Yankees outfielder Aaron Judge is in favor o
Poster un nouveau sujet  Répondre au sujet Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant 
New York Yankees outfielder Aaron Judge is in favor o
MessagePosté le: Dimanche 5 Mai 2019, 2h20, Sujet: New York Yankees outfielder Aaron Judge is in favor o Répondre en citant
panxing18

f the Bronx Bombers' pursuing Bryce Harper in free agency.In an interview with TMZ Sports on Monday http://www.royalsfanproshop.com/authentic-ryan-goins-jersey , Judge was firmly behind the idea of adding the superstar slugger to the fold:"Anytime you can add an MVP to a team, it's going to make them better," Judge said.Judge even suggested he would be willing to move out of his right field spot to accommodate Harper: "Wherever he wants to play, wherever he wants to playe'll make it work."The Yankees have not been linked to Harper recently http://www.royalsfanproshop.com/authentic-ryan-goins-jersey , and Gabe Lacques of USA Today listed the San Diego Padres, Washington Nationals, Philadelphia Phillies and Chicago White Sox as the four finalists to sign him Monday.If New York did sign Harper, though Alcides Escobar Jersey , it would require some creativity on the part of manager Aaron Boone.Either Judge or Harper could move to left field while Aaron Hicks mans center, Giancarlo Stanton serves as the designated hitter and Brett Gardner settles into a role as an extra outfielder.The Yankees don't need another big bat in their already stacked lineup, but Harper would give them the type of lefty power swing that plays perfectly at Yankee Stadium.Judge, Stanton and Harper would form one of the best power-hitting trios in recent memory.Stanton and Judge are two seasons removed from 59- and 52-homer efforts http://www.royalsfanproshop.com/authentic-ryan-goins-jersey , respectively.Stanton clubbed 38 in his first season as a Yankee, while Judge finished with 27 in just 112 games.Harper hit .249 with 34 home runs and 100 RBI with the Nats last season, but his career high came in his MVP season of 2015 when he hit 42 out of the park.Although it is difficult to envision that the Yankees will pursue Harper given how active they have already been in free agency, he would be a game-changing signing who would aid significantly in closing the gap between New York and the rival Boston Red Sox. and how to avoid paying taxes."The Twins Hot Stove is currently about as hot as the ice water sitting on my desk; which is to say “room temperature” because it’s been sitting there for hours while I drink sugar laced syrup drinks and slowly kill myself. The star tribune too is waiting for things to heat up once the Winter Meetings in December arrive.You may have heard that Minnesota’s Double A affiliate has changed to the Pensacola Blue Wahoos (or as my 12 year old brain will certainly call them Jorge Soler Jersey , the Penis Cola Blue Wahoos.) I’m not sure what a Wahoo is, but I’m certain that the blue ones must be some of the best. Our evil arch enemies friends over at Twins Daily talked to the Blue’s WaClues PR director in an adventure in learning.The Boston Globe interviewed Rocco Baldelli about his planned managerial style. Baby Faced Baldelli is surprisingly candid in his statement that players buying in to analytics and the like has very little to do with him and a lot more to do with the player.The Twins are probably not going to sign Bryce Harper or Manny Machado or the other biggest of the big names. The Ringer’s Michael Baumann looks at the Poor(less rich) man’s version of these names which would seem much more likely for a team such as ours to land.Fangraphs community member Chuck Hildebrandt has an interesting piece on income tax. I know that doesn’t sound interesting, but signing in income tax free states like Texas can potentially save players millions.Today’s soundtrack is from Sonic the Hedgehog during the roughly 3 seconds in 2011 when that franchise wasn’t trash.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé

Poster un nouveau sujet  Répondre au sujet   jongle.net Index du Forum -> Convention Européenne

New York Yankees outfielder Aaron Judge is in favor o