Identification ou Devenez Membre
16509 membres sont enregistrés
Il y a en ce moment 319 personne(s) en ligne.
Vous avez nouveaux messages.

jongle.net :: Voir le sujet - As is often the case when an NFL player
Connexion S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Rechercher
Le Site de Jonglerie le plus populaire du Net

jongle.net Index du Forum -> Retrouver des jongleurs -> As is often the case when an NFL player
Poster un nouveau sujet  Répondre au sujet Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant 
As is often the case when an NFL player
MessagePosté le: Vendredi 18 Octobre 2019, 3h22, Sujet: As is often the case when an NFL player Répondre en citant
chenyan94

is accused of domestic violence Cheap Ross Pierschbacher Jersey , new Washington linebacker Reuben Foster has been placed on the Commissioner Exempt list.The league’s personal conduct policy says that a player who is placed on the Commissioner Exempt List may not practice or attend games, but with the club鈥檚 permission he may be present at the club鈥檚 facility on a reasonable basis for meetings, individual workouts, therapy and rehabilitation Ross Pierschbacher Jersey , and other permitted non-football activities.Foster was claimed on waivers by Washington today after being cut by San Francisco following a domestic violence arrest at the team hotel. It was Foster’s second such arrest this year. After the previous arrest, charges were dropped when the accuser testified under oath that she fabricated the accusation. That is the same woman who accused him over the weekend.Foster will get paid his normal salary by Washington while he is on the exempt list. Phil Taylor, a first-round pick of the Cleveland Browns in 2011, has announced his retirement from football.“I’d like to thank the NFL and the Cleveland Browns for drafting me Da’Ron Payne Jersey ,” Taylor wrote in a post on his Twitter page. “It’s been a fun and tough 8 years. I’ve made my home in NE Ohio with my family. I love the Cleveland fans and can’t wait to give back to the community that supported me. I’m officially retiring!”Taylor hasn’t appeared in a regular season NFL game since 2014 with the Browns. Stops with the Denver Broncos and Washington Redskins since then have proven unsuccessful as injuries helped to derail his career. He was released as a part of final roster cuts with Washington last September in what became his last bid to make a roster again.Taylor appeared in just 44 games in four seasons with the Browns. He was a member of the 2011 Pro Football Writers’ Association All-Rookie Team after recording 59 tackles and four sacks in the only full 16-game season of his career. Knee injuries ended his 2014 season and kept him out of the NFL for all of 2015. He joined the Broncos in 2018 before a knee injury on the second day of training camp landed him on injured reserve.In perhaps his best chance to restart his career with Washington in 2017, a torn quadriceps ended the comeback in the preseason. He re-signed with the team for 2018 but did not make the roster.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé

Poster un nouveau sujet  Répondre au sujet   jongle.net Index du Forum -> Retrouver des jongleurs

As is often the case when an NFL player