Identification ou Devenez Membre
16498 membres sont enregistrés
Il y a en ce moment 217 personne(s) en ligne.
Vous avez nouveaux messages.

jongle.net :: Voir le sujet - Doug Williams doesn’t expect Washington
Connexion S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Rechercher
Le Site de Jonglerie le plus populaire du Net

jongle.net Index du Forum -> Retrouver des jongleurs -> Doug Williams doesn’t expect Washington
Poster un nouveau sujet  Répondre au sujet Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant 
Doug Williams doesn’t expect Washington
MessagePosté le: Mardi 22 Octobre 2019, 3h25, Sujet: Doug Williams doesn’t expect Washington Répondre en citant
chenyan94

to trade up for a quarterback in the first round. Washington’s senior vice president of player personnel can see the team using the 15th overall choice on one Cheap Wes Martin Jersey , though.“I think where we are at this point, and like I said earlier, if there’s a quarterback there that we like at 15, 9 out of 10 we’ll go that route,” Williams said, via NBC Sports Washington.Jay Gruden said earlier Thursday that “the organization feels very good about Colt [McCoy] if he’s the starter,” but the coach conceded drafting a quarterback is “a possibility for sure.” Washington is leaving all options open at the position with Alex Smith expected to miss the season.“If it’s not somebody we like, we’ll go with Colt, and if we got to go out and get a veteran to work with him until that time comes Darrell Green Jersey , that’s probably what we’ll do,” Williams said. “It all boils down to who’s there when it’s time for us to be.”Washington, though, isn’t looking to move up in the first round. A quarterback of its liking would have to fall to 15th for the team to pull the trigger on drafting one.“That’s not something that we even talked about at this time,” Williams said. “We got a lot more needs on this football team than to say we can give up two or three picks and say ‘pick one guy’ and think we’re going to have a football team that we hope to have.“I think we got to use our picks wisely, and make sure we get guys that will come in here and help us build this football team a lot better than what it is.” Not only did Washington make Greg Manusky sit in on interviews for his possible replacement, they then filled their defensive coordinator’s staff with plenty of guys with experience in his role once they decided to let him keep it.While that may not speak well for Manusky’s job security, head coach Jay Gruden said it was a positive for the team.“I think part of it was by design, for sure Vernon Davis Jersey ,” Gruden said, via Les Carpenter of the . “I think defensively I wanted to add some experience there to help coach Manusky without a doubt — somebody who has actually called defenses.”They already had former 49ers head coach Jim Tomsula coaching the defensive line, and this offseason, they hired longtime NFL coordinators Ray Horton (secondary) and Rob Ryan (inside linebackers) to coach position groups.Gruden said he thought the additions would be “a big benefit” for Manusky. He didn’t apply the same consideration to the other side of the ball, where he hired former 49ers quarterback Tim Rattay to be his quarterbacks coach despite Rattay having exactly no NFL coaching experience.While Gruden can spin it however he wants, Manusky’s status was tenuous to begin with, and having so many guys ready to be interim coordinators if things go wrong only adds to the awkwardness of an already weird situation.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé

Poster un nouveau sujet  Répondre au sujet   jongle.net Index du Forum -> Retrouver des jongleurs

Doug Williams doesn’t expect Washington