Identification ou Devenez Membre
16623 membres sont enregistrés
Il y a en ce moment 331 personne(s) en ligne.
Vous avez nouveaux messages.

jongle.net :: Voir le sujet - The Jacksonville Jaguars blew a lot of coverages
Connexion S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Rechercher
Le Site de Jonglerie le plus populaire du Net

jongle.net Index du Forum -> Retrouver des jongleurs -> The Jacksonville Jaguars blew a lot of coverages
Poster un nouveau sujet  Répondre au sujet Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant 
The Jacksonville Jaguars blew a lot of coverages
MessagePosté le: Mardi 19 Novembre 2019, 4h37, Sujet: The Jacksonville Jaguars blew a lot of coverages Répondre en citant
chenyan94

against the Indianapolis Colts. It was an uncharacteristic game for a secondary that Black Niles Paul Jerseys , while extremely athletic and talented, is undisciplined and reckless at times. One such play was in the first quarter when tight end Eric Ebron was lined up along the right side of the offensive line. When the ball is snapped, Ebron runs a simple route up the seam and Andrew Luck gets him the ball with ease. Why was it so easy? According to head coach Doug Marrone Niles Paul Jerseys 2019 , it was easy because a defender wasn’t where he was supposed to be.Here is the play in question.After the game, Marrone was asked specifically about this play. Here’s his exchange with the reporter:The easy narrative is that Jalen Ramsey, who was the cornerback in question Black Cody Kessler Jerseys , is just doing what he wants regardless of what the call is. Marrone said that isn’t the case.“When you say ‘willfully’ meaning are the players busting it? No. Talking to the players they are trying to get it. We have to help them clear it and figure out why there is any confusion on that one. We have to a good job during the week of making sure the splits and what routes they are running out of what splits. We have done a hell of a job before. We have to make sure that is communicated and known.”Saying Ramsey ignored a coverage and went with his own instinct is a pretty weighty accusation. Granted, Ramsey has been openly critical of defensive coordinator Todd Wash in the past and we’ve seen stories of secondaries ignoring calls from coaches, but I don’t think that’s what happened here.What do you think? Was Ramsey ignoring the call and going with what he felt was best? Or was it a simple miscommunication or misunderstanding? Let us know in the comments below!The 2018 Jacksonville Jaguars will (and should) be judged by if they win a Super Bowl or not I love the Jacksonville Jaguars. I love our goofy Iron Man of a quarterback who has missed one snap due to injury in his career because missing one snap and only one snap is an incredibly Blake Bortles thing to do.I love that we’re a power run team in a four verts world and that despite the fact you want to load the box we’re still gonna run it anyway because that’s who we are and to hell with what you think.I love that our star cornerback will expose you and he doesn’t give a damn how many All-Pro years you’ve got — and if you won’t see him after y’all are both kicked out of the game Cody Kessler Jerseys 2019 , well, we’re gonna have to get the police involved.I love that Super Bowl winning quarterbacks measure themselves after facing our secondary and can only wonder aloud if they’ve got it anymore.I love that our running back waves on hits and our linebacker mockingly points and laughs at you and another will wave L’s at your bench and our hatin’ ass fans won’t back down if you climb into the stands because you’re not gonna Ron Artest us.Last season was totally unexpected. I thought we’d be in contention for the division title. I expected our running game to be good and our secondary to be good and for Doug Marrone to be good.And while all those things are true, good was not enough. It’s like saying the Northern Lights look good. No. An aurora borealis is breathtaking and awe-inspiring and worthy of respect and fear because it’s unlike anything you’ve ever goddamn seen and you think you understand it but you don’t and you never will.We were loud and brash and reckless and fun as hell. We were within a few bad calls of a Super Bowl after a decade of losing seasons. A decade.Last year Black Ereck Flowers Jerseys , I said I wanted to judge the season by incremental improvement. Just get better. Just get a little better.This season, I’m judging the season by one thing — a championship. The window is open. The secondary is (somehow) better. The pass rush is (somehow) better. The run game is (somehow) better. The coaching is (somehow) better. And the quarterback is good enough.Go Jaguars.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé

Poster un nouveau sujet  Répondre au sujet   jongle.net Index du Forum -> Retrouver des jongleurs

The Jacksonville Jaguars blew a lot of coverages