Identification ou Devenez Membre
16643 membres sont enregistrés
Il y a en ce moment 205 personne(s) en ligne.
Vous avez nouveaux messages.

jongle.net :: Voir le sujet - Some NFL Draft experts love to point to wingspan as a good
Connexion S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Rechercher
Le Site de Jonglerie le plus populaire du Net

jongle.net Index du Forum -> Spectacles et Rencontres diverses -> Some NFL Draft experts love to point to wingspan as a good
Poster un nouveau sujet  Répondre au sujet Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant 
Some NFL Draft experts love to point to wingspan as a good
MessagePosté le: Jeudi 5 Décembre 2019, 4h42, Sujet: Some NFL Draft experts love to point to wingspan as a good Répondre en citant
zhangzk

In this case https://www.thesteelerslockerroom.com/authentic-juju-smith-schuster-jersey , you won’t find anyone better than Justin Layne."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Latest NewsSteelers Film Room2018 NFL Draft AnalysisLatest NewsLatest NewsIf wingspan makes a good DB, Steelers’ Justin Layne could be very specialNew,15commentsSome NFL Draft experts love to point to wingspan as a good sign for defensive backs. In this case, you won’t find anyone better than Justin Layne.EDTShareTweetShareShareIf wingspan makes a good DB, Steelers’ Justin Layne could be very specialMike Carter-USA TODAY SportsWhen it comes to NFL Draft preparation, experts love to point to specific skills/tangibles to help relate that into success in the NFL. For instance, when evaluating quarterbacks everyone loves to point to not just height, but hand size as a trait which can lead to success, or failure. With pass rushers hip flexibility and ‘bend’ is a trait which shows up in the three-cone drill and can show a direct correlation for success on the gridiron.When it comes to defensive backs, not only is height something which many view as critical Womens James Conner Jersey , but arm length, or wingspan, is also important so defenders can get their hands and arms involved to break up passes.If the Pittsburgh Steelers buy into this theory, they certainly got their man with 3rd round pick Just Layne out of Michigan State. Layne’s 80 1/8” wingspan is greater than some of the best defenders, including front seven players, in the entire 2019 NFL Draft.Throw in his 6’2” frame and 4.5 second 40-yard dash time and you might just have yourself a prototypical outside cornerback in today’s NFL. Check out what else was said about him in his NFL Draft profile which could give Steelers fans an idea of what to expect from Layne as he tries to make his mark on the Steelers’ secondary:StrengthsAbove-average height and arm lengthAware and awake with plus football IQFormer receiver with above-average route feelQuick to digest and adjust to route combinationsManages distance from target from Cover-3 side-shuffleChanges punch routine to catch receivers off-guardAdequate hip flip from pressFluid sink and redirect to hug the top of comebacksDecisive, quick plant-and-drive from pedalPosted 11 pass breakups over final five gamesCalm with back to the ballTurns to locate with good timing and makes the playWeaknessesPlay demeanor appears lukewarm on tapeNeeds to add play strengthCould struggle with physicality at top of the routeAverage matching quick receivers from manFeet get away causing occasional imbalance in transitionsBelow-average make-up gear when he gets behindSomewhat conservative routes to throwsSettles for pass breakups of interception triesStays wired on blocks and run supportDidn’t look invested in run support at timesIn regards to potential, Layne has it busting at the seams, but the question everyone wants to know is how long he will be able to turn that potential into production. For the sake of the Steelers’ secondary, the hope is sooner than later. LATROBE T. J. Watt Jersey , Pa. (AP) — Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger acknowledged on Friday that he had a unique on-field connection with wide receiver Antonio Brown.Roethlisberger also admitted before the Steelers’ first practice of training camp that it would be different without Brown on the line of scrimmage this season. But he’s excited to move on after the Steelers traded Brown to Oakland following a messy public offseason divorce.“I think the things we did together were some things that no one’s really ever done,” Roethlisberger said. “It was pretty special, so it’s going to be hard to make up for that. But I’m going to do my best to still bring my “A” game, and I know we have other guys on this team who are ready to step up.”Roethlisberger and Brown combined for 74 touchdowns, the most in team history and sixth-best in NFL history. They also ended with 797 completions, second-most between a quarterback and receiver tandem in NFL history.But Brown decided to bail on his teammates before a must-win Week 17 home game against Cincinnati last season. The four-time All-Pro spent most of the offseason lashing out at the organization after a late-season collapse kept Pittsburgh from the playoffs for the first time since 2013. Brown also criticized Roethlisberger, once saying that he felt the two-time Super Bowl winner had an “owner mentality.”Roethlisberger said he isn’t using offseason criticism from ex-players as motivation this season.“I’m only focused on the guys that are here,” he said. “That’s all that really matters to me, the guys who are in this locker room, and on this team Jerome Bettis Jersey White , and that’s all I should focus on.”The charismatic JuJu Smith-Schuster is now the unquestioned No. 1 receiver on the team after the 22-year-old finished with 111 catches for 1,426 yards and seven touchdowns last season. Roethlisberger has noticed a difference in the third-year receiver, who was named team MVP last season.“I think JuJu is still himself and that’s what makes him special,” Roethlisberger said. “He’s still fun-loving and silly at times, but you see some growth and maturity, and you see him kind of accepting that leadership role.”The Steelers have several options to fill the void opposite Smith-Schuster, including veterans Donte Moncrief, Ryan Switzer, and Eli Rogers. They also have James Washington, last year’s second-round pick James Conner Jersey White , and Diontae Johnson, the team’s third-round selection this year.“I know they can catch, I know they can play,” Roethlisberger said. “I want to see who makes the least amount of mistakes, who can get a subtle hand signal, who can interpret visual signals, the little subtle nuances.”Roethlisberger, in his 15th season, led the league in passing last year and also broke his own franchise record with 34 touchdown passes. The 37-year-old Roethlisberger says he’s not as fast entering year 16 but feels his arm is just as strong as it was 10 years ago.“I really spent a lot of time with my trainer, working on my shoulders and back and things for throwing Womens Jerome Bettis Jersey ,” Roethlisberger said. “I feel as good as I ever have physically, and I still feel sharp mentally, too, so that’s important.”Roethlisberger also plans to stick around at least for another three years after signing a contract extension that will keep the two-time Super Bowl winner in Pittsburgh through the 2021 season.“I’m going to play to the end of my contract and then I’ll decide anything after that,” Roethlisberger said. “I’ve honored all of my contracts to date. That’s my goal.”Roethlisberger also wants to win another Super Bowl.“That’s much more motivation for me than what people say,” Roethlisberger said. “I’ll be selfish when it comes to that. I want to win Super Bowls. Truthfully, that should be all of our motivation because that’s what’s driving me right now.”
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé

Poster un nouveau sujet  Répondre au sujet   jongle.net Index du Forum -> Spectacles et Rencontres diverses

Some NFL Draft experts love to point to wingspan as a good