Identification ou Devenez Membre
16643 membres sont enregistrés
Il y a en ce moment 216 personne(s) en ligne.
Vous avez nouveaux messages.

jongle.net :: Voir le sujet - The Broncos have pulled it off.
Connexion S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Rechercher
Le Site de Jonglerie le plus populaire du Net

jongle.net Index du Forum -> Spectacles et Rencontres diverses -> The Broncos have pulled it off.
Poster un nouveau sujet  Répondre au sujet Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant 
The Broncos have pulled it off.
MessagePosté le: Jeudi 5 Décembre 2019, 7h58, Sujet: The Broncos have pulled it off. Répondre en citant
zhangzk

And Case Keenum has pulled it off.Thursday’s needle-threading trade solved a problem for all three parties Womens Dwayne Haskins Jersey , putting each in a better position than they would have occupied but for the trade.Denver dumped Keenum’s $18 million base salary and, more importantly, reduced its 2019 obligation to Keenum from $7 million to $4 million. The Broncos also picked up a sixth-round pick in 2020 from Washington for a seventh-round pick in 2020.Washington obtained a viable contender for the team’s starting quarterback job for only $3.5 million, with relatively minor draft-pick compensation. Now, Keenum can compete with Colt McCoy, and the better man will win the job. Washington also won’t have to use a high-round draft pick on a quarterback, or trade for Josh Rosen.Keenum ends up with $500,000 more than he would have gotten if he’d been cut by Denver Dwayne Haskins Jersey White , given that he wouldn’t have gotten $7 million the open market. He’ll instead get $7.5 million, and he’s landing in one of the only spots where he has a reasonable chance to win the starting job.And even though Keenum struggled last year in Denver, he had a great 2017 season in Minnesota. Keenum has a knack for escaping the pocket, moving laterally, buying time, and eventually finding wide-open receivers. In a favorable offense like the one that Jay Gruden runs, Keenum could be better than most expect. Rob Ryan is back in an NFL training camp this year, coaching linebackers in Washington Dwayne Haskins Jersey , after two years out of the league. He’s as confident as ever.Ryan, who got fired as the Bills’ assistant head coach on the same day in 2016 that his brother, Rex Ryan, was fired as head coach, says he’s glad to be back in the NFL and never doubted that he could get the job done.“This is where I wanted to be. I’m a pro coach,” Ryan said, via the . “So I was fortunate to get this job. I’m happy to be here, excited Wes Martin Jersey , but I never lost confidence. No way.”Ryan has been a defensive coordinator of the Saints, Cowboys, Browns and Raiders, but after the Bills cut him he struggled to find another coaching job, and he is now a position coach after years as a coordinator. The guy who once bragged he would never be unemployed for more than five minutes was unemployed for two years, but now he is eager to show he can still coach.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé

Poster un nouveau sujet  Répondre au sujet   jongle.net Index du Forum -> Spectacles et Rencontres diverses

The Broncos have pulled it off.